If you're already using ZenCast and want to add a second (or third, fourth, etc...) show to the same account, the process is pretty simple and just takes a few minutes.
[If you're brand new to ZenCast and trying to create your very first show, follow this article instead]
Sign in to your ZenCast account, and from the home page where you see your existing shows, click the "Add a show" button on the right-hand side:
From there you’ll be prompted to add details about your new show:
- Title: Make your title specific and notable. A podcast titled News of the Week is too vague to attract many listeners, no matter how compelling the content.
- Description: Provide a detailed description of your podcast. You may wish to include topics that will be discussed, your episode schedule, who hosts the show, any guests that have or will appear, and what kind of people may find the show interesting.
- Author: Who is the podcast's creator? This will be listed visibly alongside the title in many directories.
- Select an audience: Public podcasts can be listened to by anyone. Private podcasts can only be listened to by those given access. Mixed audience podcasts can have episodes that are public or private.
- Select a language: Whether it's British, Australian, Indian, American English or something not so widely spoken - be sure to pick the right language to help make it more discoverable in your target regions.
- Select a category: Pick a category that best suits your show. Apple Podcasts and other directories will use it to show your podcast to those browsing.
- Choose a content rating: Apple Podcasts and other directories will use this to indicate that your show contains explicit language or other themes.
- Add artwork: Apple Podcasts and Spotify require your artwork to be 3000 x 3000 pixels, for more info see our help article on artwork requirements. If you don't have your artwork ready right now, you can upload it later.
And remember to click “Create show” at the bottom to save everything!