How do I add show notes to an episode?
updated 4 months ago
To add show notes to an episode:
- Head to the Episodes tab in your show's dashboard
- Click on the episode name or the edit button to the right
- Scroll down to the ‘Details’ section:
Here you can enter show notes up to a 2,000 character limit.
For more text customization, use the buttons at the top of the notes box:
With these you can do things like:
- Change the text to bold, italic etc
- Highlight quotes
- Use bullet points and numbered lists
- Insert line breaks
- Add links and pictures
- Preview what your episode show notes will look like to the listener
If you’re on a desktop computer, hover the mouse over each button for a short description.
The show notes auto-save regularly, but it’s best practice to scroll down to the bottom and remember to save before exiting just to make sure nothing is lost.